THIS IS A STANDARD FREE 90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY FOR MECHANICAL PARTS AND SERVICE AS STATED BELOW FOR QUALIFIED MAJOR APPLIANCE PURCHASES MADE AT THE APPLIANCE DEPOT. CERTAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY. OTHER CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY. WARRANTY VALID FROM DATE OF INSTALLATION THROUGH THE END OF THE WARRANTY 90 DAY PERIOD.
PLEASE READ THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY. IT IS NON-NEGOTIABLE. YOU MUST ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY CHECKING THE "READ BEFORE YOU BUY - I ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS" CHECK-BOX APPEARING NEXT TO THE PRODUCT IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE. PLEASE CALL THE APPLIANCE DEPOT WITH ANY QUESTIONS AT (714) 540-4444.
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. Cancellation / Restocking Fee is 45% of the purchase amount. Example: purchase price is $1,000; the cancellation fee is $450. For questions please call The Appliance Depot at (714) 540-4444.
PLEASE READ OTHER IMPORTANT ITEMS ABOUT YOUR PURCHASE, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE 90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY (INCLUDED WITH USED/REFURBISHED APPLIANCES - WASHER, DRYER, REFRIGERATORS., STOVES; THERE IS ALSO AN OPTIONAL EXTENDED NINE (9) ADDITIONAL MONTHS LIMITED WARRANTY YOU MAY PURCHASE.
I. INTRODUCTION: ABOUT THE FREE 90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY - ONLY COVERS RESIDENTIAL USE.
Congratulations on your major appliance purchase at The Appliance Depot!
Congratulations on your Appliance Depot appliance purchase! We know you are excited and can’t wait to take it home and start using it. We feel the same and would like for you to maintain that excitement throughout your ownership of your appliance.
All used and refurbished major appliances sold at The Appliance Depot are refurbished by The Appliance Depot and are certified to be in working condition. The Used/Refurbished appliances come with a LIMITED 90 DAY WARRANTY ON PARTS AND LABOR. The New Open Box and New Open Scratch & Dent may be covered directly from the manufacturer.
This document is organized in several sections for readability and understanding. It is intended to help you, the consumer understand the coverage and limits of the Limited Warranty. :
BY CLICKING “I AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS” you are agreeing to the Terms, Conditions and the Warranty. The terms, conditions, 90 day limited warranty are stated here and are non-negotiable nor are they transferable to another person. Everything stated applies to residential use only. The terms, conditions and warranty are null and void if the covered appliance(s) are used by more than one house-hold or commercial purpose.
II. MAJOR APPLIANCE PURCHASE & REGISTRATION
NEW APPLIANCES - CHECK TO SEE IF IT IS COVERED BY MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Your next step is to register your appliance with the manufacturer. This is an important step as most appliances sold at The Appliance Depot have an manufacturer warranty - BUT you need to register the appliance as soon as you purchase it or the manufacturer coverage will not be available to you. We will provide you with your appliance serial number and the manufacturer contact information so you can register it at the time of purchase. If your appliance is covered by the manufacturer warranty, you do not need The Appliance Depot Standard 90 Day Warranty. Should the manufacturer warranty not available to you, The Appliance Depot will honor the Standard 90 Day Limited Warranty. You can only purchase The Appliance Depot 9 Month Limited Extended Warranty on the day you purchase your appliance.
III. INSTALLATION, DELIVERY, TERMS & CONDITIONS
INSTALLATION is FREE if you purchase the appliance connection kit from The Appliance Depot, otherwise we will only deliver the appliance to the address indicated. The Appliance Depot Connection Kits are superior in quality and durability. We provide the correct connection kit type and size for your particular appliance.
APPLIANCE SPACE MEASUREMENT PRIOR TO PURCHASE AND INSTALLATION
Measure the location of the appliance space at your home BEFORE you make the purchase as the purchase is non-refundable. You are responsible for measuring the space where the appliance is to be installed. We do not offer measuring services. We are not liable if the appliance does not fit into the space you designate nor will you receive a refund for the appliance. If you cancel the order you agree to a 45% return/restockinging fee. Delivery fees are non-refundable including cancelled or rejected or declined for delivery for any reason. The Appliance Depot is not liable for any property damage or water damage that arises from the installation or use of the appliance(s).
ALL PURCHASE AND DELIVERY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.ALL SALES ARE FINAL -NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
45% CHARGE FOR APPLIANCE PURCHASE CANCELLATION.
CUSTOMER PURCHASE SELF PICK UP
Purchases that are picked up by the customer require a cash only payment. No check or credit cards accepted.
FREE GROUND-LEVEL DELIVERY IN ORANGE COUNTY - RESIDENTIAL ONLY.
2ND FLOOR DELIVERY = $80 UP TO THREE ITEMS. 3RD FLOOR DELIVERY = $99 UP TO THREE ITEMS
DELIVERY 10 to 20 MILES FROM STORE
$99 Delivery Fee PLUS 2nd or 3rd Floor Fees if applicable.
2nd Floor DELIVERY $50.00 for FIRST appliance PLUS $25 for EACH additional appliance.
DELIVERY 20 to 30 MILES FROM STORE
$150 Delivery Fee
2nd Floor DELIVERY $50.00 for FIRST appliance PLUS $25 for EACH additional appliance.
Service Miles over 35 miles: Please call The Appliance Depot at (714) 540-4444
DELIVERY FEE FOR TRANSPORTING APPLIANCE(S) TO 2ND OR 3RD FLOOR LEVELS
2nd Floor Level: $25 for each appliance.
3rd Floor Level: $35 for each appliance.
IV. SERVICE WARRANTY
The appliance is covered for part and labor for normal use, wear and tear and that it is maintained by the customer. Service warranty is not offered for abuse or negligence such as an overloaded washer machine or leaving the refrigerator door open for an extended time period causing food spoilage, water leakage or compressor break-down.
V. TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All sales are final.
2. No exchanges or refunds.
3. All cancelled orders are subject to a 45% restocking / cancellation fee.
4. All measurements are the responsibility of the buyer. The Appliance Depot will not be liable if the unit does not fit into the designated space.
5. All delivery fees are non-refundable.
6. The Appliance Depot provides a courtesy installation, however, the installation kit must be purchased from The Appliance Depot and the customer pays a delivery fee according to the delivery mileage schedule and any appliance that must be delivered to any floor level above ground level.
7. The Appliance Depot is not liable for any damage or injury caused by water, gas, electricity, fire or any damage resulting from the use of the installed appliance.
This 90 Limited Warranty DOES cover the following items:
The 90 Day Limited Warranty applies to appliances meeting these conditions:
1. Appliances installed by The Appliance Depot at a Residential Dwelling for Single Units such as a Single Family Residence (SFR), Planned Unit Development (PUD), Condominium (Condo), Single Apartment Unit, Manufactured Home, Prefabricated Home, Mobile Home.
2. The installation location must be inside the home in spaces designed for the appliance. Appliances will not be installed in open areas such as an outdoor patio. l
3. Installed appliance using The Appliance Depot Installation Kit
4. Mechanical Parts and Labor
5. Appliances that are in normal use and maintenance.
This 90 Limited Warranty does NOT cover the following items:
1. Accidental damage, abuse, routine maintenance, consumables or cosmetic damage unless otherwise specified. Additional exclusions apply, ask the retailer for information.
2. Product that has been transferred from its original owner to another party or removed from the original installation location where the appliance was installed by Appliance Depot.
3. Rust on the interior or exterior of the unit or appliances exposed to open windows, sliding doors, patriots or open air spaces.
4. Products purchased “as-is” are not covered by this warranty.
5. Food loss due to any refrigerator or freezer failures.
6. Products used in a commercial setting.
7. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in materials or workmanship, or for appliances not in ordinary household use or used other than in accordance with the provided instructions.
8. Service calls to move the location of the appliance.
9. Service calls to instruct you how to use your appliance.
9. Expenses or labor to modify a space to fit an appliance including but not limited to cutting, trimming cabinet space, counter tops, walls, etc.
10. Expenses or labor to access an appliance for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves, etc., which are not a part of the appliance.
11. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters, water filters, other consumables, or knobs, handles, or other cosmetic parts.
12. Service calls are made during regular service operating hours, Monday through Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Due to traffic and schedules delays, we receive a service arrival window within an hour of the scheduled time. Example: a service call is scheduled to 2:00 p.m., the service technician may arrive between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
13. An adult age 18 years of age or older must be present for the service appointment.
14. The warranty does not cover the time-off the customer may use from employment to attend the service appointment nor any other personal costs such as phone calls or hiring an attendee to allow access to the property,
14. The service warranty does not cover any third party work or inspector outside of The Appliance Depot.
15. Damages to the finish of appliance or home incurred during installation, including but not limited to floors, cabinets, walls, etc.
16. Damages caused by: services performed by unauthorized service companies; use of parts other than parts provided by The Appliance Depot.
17. The service warranty does not cover external damage or performance caused by abuse, misuse, negligence, inadequate power supply, accidents, fires, or acts of God.
18. All appliances sold by The Appliance Depot have the original manufacturer’s serial number and are recorded in the sales transaction. This original label with the appliance serial number must remain on the product unaltered or removed. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be readily determined will not be serviced.
19. The Appliance Depot will request a credit card or debit card deposit for a service call before scheduling the service appointment. If the service technician determines at the service call that any one or more of the “DO NOT COVER” conditions exist at the time of the service call, the appliance will not be serviced and the deposit will not be refunded or credited. The service call fee is $80 plus a mileage fee over 10 miles from The Appliance Depot address at 1310 E. EDINGER AVE., SUITE “A”, SANTA ANA CA 92705.
20. The Appliance Depot is not responsible for improper installation or the damage an improper installation caused to the appliance.
21. This warranty is not applicable for business or commercial use such as salons, laundromats, schools, retirement homes, hospitals, dormitories, restaurants, apartment buildings or multi family units located in a space accessible to more than one dwelling, or any other non-residential use.
VI. SERVICE AREA COVERAGE
This warranty covers portions of Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino and Riverside. Please see the Service Area City and Zip Code List to determine if your residential address is within the Service Area.
Connection Kit: Connection materials for an appliance such as gas hose, water hose, valve stems. The Connection Kit must be purchased from The Appliance Depot and installed by The Appliance Depot as a condition of the warranty coverage.
Delivery: Appliance delivered by The Appliance Depot. Any customer or third party delivery will invalidate the warranty.
Express Warranty: The Standard 90 Day Limited Warranty and the Extended Warranty are not an Express Warranties.
Extended Limited Warranty: Purchase required within three days of the appliance installation. The Limited Extended Warranty carries the same terms and conditions as the Standard 90 Day Limited Warranty with the exception the time period is extended an additional nine (9) months or one year over-all when combining the coverage period of the Standard and Extended Warranties. The coverage is continuous with no gaps in time or calendar dates.
Floor Level: The floor level upon which the appliance is to be installed. Ground level or typically the street level. Any flight of stairs or elevators used to transport the appliance for installation is considered a 2nd or 3rd level, depending on the flight of stairs used to access the destination floor.
Implied Warranty: That the appliance will function for its intended purpose expressed in writing or orally.
Installation: The placement and connection of the appliance so it may function as intended.
Limited Warranty: As its name implies, a limited warranty is limited to just the specified parts, certain types of defects, or other conditions. In this context, it is limited to parts and labor that have not been abused from use, modified, removed, repaired by a third party or neglected from maintenance.
Non-Transferable: The Standard and the Extended Warranties are not transferable to another party. The warranties are valid only with the original purchaser transacted at The Appliance Depot.
Normal Use and Maintenance: Use of the appliance within manufacturer specifications.
Parts and Labor: Items covered when the appliance is used within the manufacturer’s specifications.
Qualified Appliance Purchase: A Qualified Major Appliance Purchase is a major appliance (refrigerator, washer, dryer, dishwasher, stove) purchase made at The Appliance Depot by the residential customer/household who is also the user of the major appliance installed and used at a residential dwelling within The Appliance Depot geographic service area (please see Service Area City and Zip Code List at the end of this description.
Residential Use: appliance(s) to be used in a single dwelling residential setting. Warranty is null and void if used in a multi-family unit setting (i.e. community laundry room) or commercial purpose (i.e. salon, laundromat).
Service Call: The technical diagnosis and repair of a qualified appliance covered under warranty with the objective to resolve the service call problem so the appliance may function and perform as designed by the manufacturer.
Service Area Coverage: The Appliance Depot’s warranty and delivery geographic area service area. Please see the Zip Code and City List Service Area section of the warranty.
Standard 90 Day Limited Warranty: This is the free warranty for qualified appliances (refrigerators, washers, dryers, dishwashers and stoves) purchased at The Appliance Depot. Parts and labor are covered
Terms and Conditions: Terms and conditions of the warranty are used to designate the responsibilities of the purchaser/product user and the seller/warranter parties involved in the agreement. They are set out in a contract in order to determine remedies in a case of a breach of obligations on the part of either party. A condition is essentially the basis for a contract. It provides for the obligations of each party in an agreement.
The use of the word Warranty(ies) in this document, refers to The Appliance Depot Standard 90 Day Limited Warranty and/or The Appliance Depot Limited Extended Warranty.
VIII. APPLIANCE DEPOT WARRANTY CONTACT INFORMATION
Please contact The Appliance Depot for any questions regarding your appliance or warranty at (714) 540-4444 or email us at Hello@TheApplianceDepotOutlet.com
HAVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION READY WHEN CONTACTING THE APPLIANCE DEPOT
Customer Name and Contact Information
Purchase Date and Invoice Number
Product Brand Name (Amana, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, tec.)
Appliance Type (Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, etc.)
Model Number and Serial Number
Explanation of the problem with the appliance.
IX. MARKET SERVICE AREA
The Appliance Depot serves and delivers to portions of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino. Due to delivery costs, we limit our service area to about a 30 mile radius from the store’s address. Please contact The Appliance Depot if you would like a quote for an appliance delivery outside our 30 mile radius Market Service Area.
CONTACT THE APPLIANCE DEPOT
Please contact The Appliance Depot for questions regarding products, promotional items, installation, delivery and fees or related questions by phone at (714) 540-4444 or by email at Hello@TheApplianceDepotOutlet.com. Our store location is 1310 E. Edinger Avenue, Suite “A”, Santa Ana, CA 92705
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING AT THE APPLIANCE DEPOT WHERE YOU HAVE MORE CHOICES AND BETTER DEALS!